40 day unmodified return policy
Adosia will authorize return of any unmodified items (still in new condition) within 40 days of purchase. This include IoT Modules, sensors and peripheral components.
While Adosia cannot accept returns on certain peripheral components that have been used and/or exposed to the elements (used submersible pumps, valves or moisture sensors for example), we are absolutely open to accepting partial product returns in cases where pumps, valves or sensors are not in a condition suitable for resale.
Modified product return policy
If you have modified your part(s) and something goes wrong or you aren’t satisfied with your item, Adosia can help troubleshoot and offer advice to determine if your parts are defective. Adosia will repair, return or exchange item(s) as needed in the event an issue is determined to be due to manufacturer error.
Damaged in Shipment
Please contact Adosia right away. Include a description of the damages and pictures of the damaged items/packaging.
General Return Guidelines
- Returns must include all accessories, documentation, packaging, etc. included with the product. Your return may be denied if incomplete or damaged.
- Please do not modify any connected items before contacting Adosia
- Returns may take 2 weeks or more to process, not including transit times
- Returns for orders older than 40 days may be eligible for replacement or store credit only
- Please ship returns back to Adosia using a reinforced box. Adosia reserves the right, in our sole discretion, to determine return eligibility and to deny returns not received in condition suitable for resale.
If you have any questions about these terms, please contact us using our “Contact” page. Orders requiring custom work or large quantity builds may take up to 2-4 weeks.