The Self Watering Pot WiFi Motion Sentry Kit serves a dual purpose – automate and customize your self watering pot, planter and personal cultivation setups – and monitor motion while adding custom triggers on motion detect during schedules.
The Self Watering Pot WiFi Motion Sentry Kit works with the Adosia IoT platform to automatically water your plants when the soil moisture drops below a specific level and monitors motion activity.
Your Adosia device can be setup to send alerts whenever the water reservoir need to be refilled or when motion is detected during specific times.
Self Watering Pot WiFi Motion Sentry Kit includes:
- 1× Adosia IoT WiFi control device
- 1× 12V water pump w/ water level switch assembly (detect empty water / protects pump)
- 1× ruggedized analog soil moisture sensor (12″ cable)
1× ruggedized PIR digital motion detector
- 1× digital sound buzzer alarm
- 1× 1/4” inner diameter (3/8” outer diameter) tubing
- 1× 1/4” outer diameter drip line tubing + tee connector
- 1× DC power supply (12V/1A)
*soil container pot and water reservoir NOT included. We recommend using a garden pot for the soil container and a trash can for the water reservoir, or a 5 gallon bucket
Check out our videos on creating self watering pots and planters using the Adosia IoT Platform.
Build a Self Watering Pot with Motion Detect Sentry Alarm
Build a Self Watering Pot with WiFi Alerts
The Adosia IoT Platform