IoT Relay Features
- Universal control voltage 3-60VDC or 12-120VAC connects to Arduino, Raspberry Pi, PIC or other micro. Or connect directly to a 12V to 48VDC or even 120VAC circuit.
- High voltage wiring and safety hazards are eliminated.
- A single input signal switches three outlets: one normally on, two normally off. One always-on outlet is provided.
- Optical isolation, relay hysteresis and de-bounce protection add safety.
- A large MOV clamps surges for clean 90-140VAC power.
- The durable SPDT control relay is rated at 30/40A, >400,000 operations at 12A or 2 million+ operations at 5A.
- A 12A thermal safety circuit breaker switch prevents overloads.
- Standard 24″ C-13 detachable cord included free, cords up to 25′ are optional.
- Version 2 adds higher isolation voltage, un-switched outlet and mounting tabs.
- Professionally built and tested. Not a kit. Be up and running in minutes.
- Manufactured by Digital Loggers
IoT Relay Applications:
- IoT controllers, DIY projects, OEM test equipment
- Automated/remote cultivation and monitoring
- Motion and sensor activated applications.
- Home / building automation and security
- Green power and energy conservation