Adosia’s Automatic Plant Feeder Reservoir ships fully assembled as a 5 gallon bucket subassembly ready to connect to your Adosia IoT Base WiFi Controller. All you need to do is plug up your Adosia WiFi device and connect the reservoir tubing to 1/4″ outer diameter landscaping tubing going to your plants.
Automatic Plant Feeder Reservoir ships with:
- choice of either one or two submersible water pumps installed
- a horizontal water level sensor switch to send alert notifications when water is low
- a vertical water level sensor switch to protect the water pumps when water is empty
- 3/8″ outer diameter (1/4″ inner diameter) watering tube connected to pumps
- 3D-printed enclosure base for mounting your Adosia IoT device
- choice of with bucket lid (cultivation reservoir) or without (self watering pot)
Use the Adosia IoT platform to easily setup notifications such sending custom notification alerts.
Deciding which Reservoir Feature Options to select:
- 1 submersible water pump to automatically water 2-4 plants
- 2 submersible water pumps to automatically water 5-8 plants
- with bucket lid for personal cultivation setups meant to water multiple plants
- without bucket lid for a self watering pots where the soil container will be placed directly on top of the bucket