Automate, fully customize and monitor your personal hydroponic cultivation setup using Adosia’s Automatic DIY WiFi Hydroponic System Subassembly Kit with your reservoir of choice.
This kit include two water pumps for increased pumping power, two water level sensor switches – one to warn when the reservoir water level is low and the other to protect the water pump when the reservoir water level is empty.
This Automatic DIY WiFi Hydroponic System can be setup to send alert notifications when the water reservoir is running low on water and / or when the reservoir is empty needs to be refilled.
The hydroponic control system also includes an ambient temperature sensor which can be used to monitor temperature remotely and setup temperature-triggered alerts and notifications.
Automatic DIY WiFi Hydroponic System Subassembly Kit includes:
- 1× Adosia IoT device
- 1× 12V water pump / level switch assembly (detect empty water / protect pumps)
- 1× extra 12V submersible water pump for dual pump operation
- 1× ambient digital temperature sensor
- 1× horizontal water level switch (detect low water level)
- 2× pump intake screen filter w/ plastic zip tie
- 1× DC power supply (12V/1A)
Build Mini DIY Hydroponic Systems & DIY Hydroponic Herb Gardens
The Adosia IoT Platform